Hair Technology and Beauty Collide for Great Hair Care
Hair technology and beauty have collided to provide great hair care, which also happens to be this Friday’s favorite beauty product of the week. What is it that I highly recommend? Read on to find out.
TGIF beauties, and welcome to Ask the Pro Stylist’s favorite beauty product of the week. This Friday’s favorite brings me back to my roots of hairstyling, which combines hair technology and beauty for an ultimate hair experience.
When I first opened the box of CHI Touch 2 Dryer from Farouk Systems Inc., it reminded me of my early days of doing hair, when every package was a gift waiting to be played with, like Christmas morning. I wanted to share it with my friend, who also does my hair, so I waited to use it until we had our monthly hair date.
We turned it on easy enough, but couldn’t figure out how to adjust the settings. The screen wasn’t displaying as it showed online and in the directions. But, we continued to dry my hair, and we both fell in love with the CHI Touch 2. It is very lightweight, with a motor that hums rather than rumbles, and has an easy grip and a slim nozzle that fit easily on my station.
But I was still perplexed about the touch screen. So after Lisa left, I put my glasses on and examined my new toy that combines hair technology and beauty. And then I realized the reason the touch screen didn’t work was because it had a sticker of an image of how it is to look covering the actual display. DUR, once I peeled off the sticker, I photographed it and messaged it to Lisa, and we both had a good laugh. No, we really aren’t that stupid, just losing vision.
This Friday’s favorite uniting hair technology with one of my favorite styling tools is available at Loxa Beauty
- The second generation CHI Touch 2 Dryer with touch screen is slimmer and more lightweight than its predecessor.
- The compact 2.23″ touch screen offers customized settings including speed, temperature and ionic output.
- Has a new design that is lighter and more compact with a concave handle for comfortable grip position.
- Provides 3x Ion Generation System, which mits over 3 times more ions to reduce frizz.
- Could be hands free because the back of the dryer can be used as a stand on flat surfaces for hands-free drying.
- Touch Screen Control with adjustable speed, temperature and ion control.
- CHI Ceramic Technology to provide moist air and keep a consistent temperature to reduce damage.
I highly recommend this new hair technology, which is not just Friday’s favorite beauty product of the week, but of the year! Visit me next week for another hair, nails or beauty review. Until then, happy styling, I know I will with my new CHI Touch 2 Dryer.
©Deirdre Haggerty, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No part of this article may be reproduced without prior written permission and consent from the author.